Axed Sars Commissioner, Tom Moyane will wait for President Cyril Ramaphosa to reply to the Constitutional Court challenge against the Sars inquiry before commenting on his sacking.
On Thursday, Moyane was sacked on the recommendations of the Nugent Commission of Inquiry.
In his interim report, retired judge Robert Nugent said Moyane is not fit to lead Sars and should be removed.
The Presidency says Moyane failed to explain why Ramaphosa should not act on the recommendations, and didn’t respond to many of the allegations against him.
Just last week, Moyane made submissions to the President, urging him to disregard Nugent’s report.
He’s also challenging the lawfulness of the commission.
Speaking after the release of the interim report last month, Moyane’s lawyer said Nugent acted outside of his powers.