Stars of The Big Bang Theory will reportedly close out their run on the show as the top-earning actors on TV.
The upcoming 12th season of Emmy-award winning show will be its final.
Forbes Magazine has released the highest-paid actors list for 2018 with four of the top earners from the CBS hit show.
Topping the list at number one for the fourth year is Jim Parsons with $26.5 million. His co-star Johnny Galecki takes the number two spot with $25 million. Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar tie at number three with $23.5 million.
Andrew Lincoln from The Walking Dead makes his first appearance on the list at number 10 with $11 million.
According to the magazine all earnings are estimated for 1 June 2017 to 1 June 2018.
SEE THE FULL LIST HERE:
1. Jim Parsons, $26.5 million
2. Johnny Galecki, $25 million
3. (tie) Simon Helberg, $23.5 million
3. (tie) Kunal Nayyar, $23.5 million
5. Mark Harmon, $19 million
6. Ed O’Neill, $14 million
7. Eric Stonestreet, $13.5 million
8. Jesse Tyler Ferguson, $13 million
9. Ty Burrell, $12 million
10. Andrew Lincoln, $11 million